In order to promote creation of innovative and experimental contemporary art, to encourage interaction between artists and general public, and to increase and strengthen the bond and benefits of artistic exhibitions and art education, the Museum of Contemporary Art (MOCA), Taipei has drafted this application for the MOCA Studio exhibitions, hoping to offer both Taiwanese and foreign artists a platform and opportunity to present their work.
(二) 兩年內曾在本館MOCA Studio展出者，均不受理申請。
1. Individuals or groups engaged in the creation and/or curatorial work of contemporary art (all nationalities are accepted).
2. Applications of those who have had exhibitions at MOCA Studio within the last two years will not be accepted.
3. Joint exhibitions or graduate exhibitions of groups from all levels of school societies and departments will not be accepted.
(一) 針對MOCA Studio空間進行據地創作(但以不破壞館舍建築為前提)之展覽提案。
送件須知 Submission Requirements
103台北市長安西路39號 台北當代藝術館展覽組收 信封上請註明「申請展送件資料」。
(六) 相關查詢：請洽本館展覽組 電話：（02）2552-3721（分機 216/224）傳真：（02）2559-3874
1. Deadline for the submission of the application to MOCA Studio exhibition in 2020 is April 8, 2019;
2. Applicants must complete an electronic form and submit relevant files per requirement (for details see section number 8 of this booklet);
3. Applications with incomplete information and required files will not be processed;
4.The museum will keep all the submitted digital data and required files. Applicants should make a separate copy for their own use.
5. Please store your application and all the required files on a data disc and deliver by registered post to:
Exhibition Team, MOCA, Taipei
103, No. 39 Chang-An West Rd, Taipei City
And specify on the envelope: “Exhibition Application”
6. For further inquiries, please contact the Exhibition Team
Telephone:（02）2552-3721（Ext. 216/224） Fax：（02）2559-3874
(1) The museum will perform the selection.
(2) The museum will contact the selected applicants via telephone.
(3) Applications not selected may be resubmitted in the next round. The results of each selection are not to be disputed.
展覽檔期安排 Arrangement for Exhibition Schedule
(1) The selected exhibition proposals will be scheduled for exhibition as soon as possible according to the availability of the space and the characteristics of the exhibitions with respect to the applicants’ will.
(2) Each exhibition is principally given a time slot of six to eight weeks. The museum may make adjustments if necessary.
(3) If, for any reason, applicants/artists cannot put on the exhibition as scheduled, a written notification with specific reasons must be submitted to the museum three months prior to the exhibition date. The museum holds the right to adjust the dates of exhibition and/ or cancel the exhibitions if there are no other available time slots or space.
附件表單(必填) Required Forms and Lists (must be completed)
(1) Basic profile of applicant(s) (Form 1. For group exhibition applicants, each applicant must fill out one form);
(2) Exhibition application (Form 2);
(3) List of exhibition artworks (Form 3);
(4) Exhibitors roster (Form 4; applicable for group exhibitions/curatorial exhibitions)
(5) List of attachments (Form 5; list each item by category, e.g. data disc, photographs, models, etc.)
(6) Exhibition layout (Figure 1).
(7) Others. If there are other relevant materials, please make your own list and briefly describe usage.